21 Prophetic Declarations For September, By AKO

Beloved, you are welcome in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Today on Daily Rod Of Prayers, a spiritual anchor and source of strength for a pleasant and rewarding day, the Lord shall touch you and your scheduled activities, in Jesus name.

This is another beautiful moment in his Presence, in a month that the Lord has made for you and your households to rejoice and be glad therein. As you embrace another engaging and rewarding month, all things shall work together in favor of your homes and businesses, in Jesus name.

In your quest for spiritual stability, direction and optimum performance this month, a word from the Lord shall make the difference in your month, in Jesus name. Your month shall be filled with great testimonies, in Jesus name.

The Bible texts today is Job 22:28:

• Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Beloved, this is your month and the light of God shall announce you and your households for recognition and fruitfulness, in Jesus name. All your unrewarded efforts in the past, shall suddenly be remembered for rewards and compensation, in Jesus name.

If Mordecai’s unrewarded past efforts could be remembered and rewarded suddenly, the Lord shall remember and reward you this new month, in Jesus name.

The time is now, arise and takeover the month with the words of your mouth. Remember that the power of life and death is resident in your tongues, now is the time to deploy it to your advantage.

By the declarations of his word, heaven and earth were made, by his command he rules over the creation. You are his image, you too can rule over your world by prophetic declarations, you can command the month and it shall obey your words.

In obedience to the charge in the texts for the message above, that you shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you, I encourage you to take a giant leap of faith in these prayers, and the month of September shall obey your voices, in Jesus name.

These prayers are for those who desire to takeover the new month victoriously, without regards to evil oppositions.

Everyone that desires to take charge of September, to avoid being a mere onlooker, spectator or an observer, then pray these prayers with the seriousness they deserve.

To those who desire to enjoy the oil of fruitfulness upon this new month, your prayers shall eliminate every opposition to your testimonies, in Jesus name.

If you desire unrestricted access to the blessings in the spiritual atmosphere of this September, then this is your opportunity to speak into the womb of the new month.

As many that pray these prayers with faith, shall become significant stakeholders in the spiritual and physical affairs of this new month, in Jesus name.

These prayers shall position you for divine benefits this September, in Jesus name.

By these prayers, you shall not end as casualties this new month, in Jesus name.

Surely, the God of Elijah shall answer you by fire, in Jesus name.

To enjoy the maximum benefits from these prayers, take the steps below:

• Become a sincere child of God

• Accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ

• Develop a positive appetite for the Word

• Embrace holiness as a lifestyle

• Pray without ceasing.

Confession: 2 Samuel 15:31 And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.

Prayer Points:

1. This September, I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

2. O Lord, I thank you as a man of war and mighty man in battle, in the name of Jesus.

3. I claim total victory over every counsel of Ahithophel this September, in the name of Jesus.

4. I bind and paralyze every strongman delegated to disgrace me this new month, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let my affairs this September become too hot for evil manipulations, in the name of Jesus.

6. My father, grant me and my helpers supernatural wisdom to overcome oppositions this September, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, grant me favor in the sight of my destiny helpers this September, in the name of Jesus.

8. I close every negative gate and door opened by the enemy against me this new month, in the name of Jesus.

9. Satanic agents on my path this new month, be eliminated, in the name of Jesus.

10. By the Blood of Jesus, I cancel every evil decision and expectation against me this new month, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every obstacle against my prosperity this September shall catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. My father, let the traps of the wicked prepared for me this month, catch their owners, in the name of Jesus.

13. Agenda of household wickedness for my life this month, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

14. O Lord, let my adversaries make unpardonable mistakes that elevate me, in the name of Jesus.

15. This month, let God do to my adversaries what he did to the adversaries of Daniel, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every money consuming demon assigned to my finances this month, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

17. Mandates of bondage and unfruitfulness over my life this month, be nullified by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

18. This month, let every area of my life disappoint the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

19. Powers! Assigned to renew adversity and affliction in my life this month, waste yourselves, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let testimonies meet testimonies in my life this month, in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

Congratulations!

As you have taken this bold step of faith, so shall it be unto you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

You views are welcome at the section on comments.

Remember to follow and share the blog.

Shout Halleluyah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Celestial Legend At 84, By Eldegboye

Une Union Complexe, Par Femi Michaels

Transform Your Day With Enthusiasm, By AKO